All Falcon Racing boats are handcrafted
from the finest materials and proven technologies available.
Every boat we manufacture undergoes strict quality control before leaving our factory. With adequate maintenance, it will give you years of reliable use that will significantly outlast this warranty.
If there is a problem with your boat our goal is to solve the issue quickly and efficiently, so you can get back on the water and enjoy the rest of the season.
All Falcon Racing boats are warranted against defects in materials or workmanship, this includes the hull, deck, seat, foot stretcher, rigger and rudder system for a period of five (5) years from the time of delivery. This limited warranty excludes all other warranty or guaranty, expressed or implied. During the warranty period Falcon Racing’s entire liability shall be the repair or replacement of your boat or boat fitting. All warranty work will be done at locations designated by Falcon Racing Europe. Whilst all transport related costs (packing, shipping, and transit charges) shall be your responsibility, we are happy to help organising any needed transport for you.
This warranty does NOT cover:
- Normal wear and tear, including punctures, cuts and abrasions sustained in normal use
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, or misuse
- Damage caused by improper storage, maintenance, or handling
- Damage caused by extreme weather or environmental conditions
- Damage caused by alterations or modifications
- Damage caused in transit
- Damage caused by hitting submerged objects or beaching
- Damage caused by mooring or storing your boat in water
- Damage caused by excessive UV exposure
- Any boat used for rental or in commercial service of any kind
- Shells sold as “demos” or in “as is” condition
- Any other consequential damage, incidental damages or incidental expense, including damage to property.
Your satisfaction is very important to us.
If you have a problem with your boat you believe is covered under warranty, let us know as soon as possible and contact us with a description of the problem and the boat’s serial number.